We are Kila & Corrie, your favorite single moms! We do right by our kids while keeping the fridge stocked with wine and the special brownies always on deck. Join us and our League of Ladies on our daily quests through life…because let’s be real, we are millennials, we don’t know where the hell we are going. Soooooo…*breaks into song*…come along and ride on this fantastic voyage.
Corrie Horan | Co-Founder
- Master of conquering teenage and toddler tantrums simultaneously like a ninja doing the Carlton.
- The reincarnation of John Brown the abolitionist with a splash of Freedom Riders to take the edge off.
- Cafe Bustelo is crack … Starbucks is a close second.
- Tornado chasing in tornado alley is tops on the bucket list.
- World peace is possible.
Kila Hayes | Co-Founder
- Rules over the Land of Procrastination, they call me Queen.
- Bilingual: English and sarcasm
- Cereal aficionado
- Funny three hours after it’s relevant.
- Minute rice takes too long to cook.
Essence Jones | Editor & Contributor
- Resident bibliophile
- Makeup enthusiast but didn’t start wearing it until yesterday.
- Majoring in a thankless and underpaid career path.
- With every bite of food I take the closer and closer I get to becoming Chef Cat Turner
- Toni Morrison is my hero
Austynn Hicks | Video Editor & Contributor
- The nice one.
- Just call me positive Patty.
- Great active listener
- Slightly above average singer but better than you
- The best God Mommy to Oziah
Ashley Hicks | Contributor
- My dream is to become Mrs. Dr. Spencer Reid.
- Superman < Batman
- Jesus is the light of my life, Lord, and Savior
- The even BETTER God Mommy to Oziah
Cristal Bubblin | Social Justice Contributor
- Actress and Comedian
- Habitual Line Stepper
- Once rode a tiger while scuba diving
- Assata in the streets & Aphrodite in the sheets
- Your boyfriend’s favorite ex-girlfriend