Thanks for your interest in guest posting on Kila Corrie! We are always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts from a variety of standpoints.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it fits the Kila Corrie audience, it is likely to be published.
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in Kila Corrie as a reader or follower.
- Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type feel will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions which appear to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Please limit your post to 1000 words or less. (If you aren’t sure what your word count is, the Word Count Tool is handy: http://www.wordcounttool.com/)
- Use of bullets, lists, and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- Kila Corrie does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
These guidelines are not intended to stifle your creativity, but to streamline the guest posting process. Submissions that closely adhere to these guidelines are much more likely to be published!
If your guest post is accepted, it usually takes between two to four months for your guest post to be published. We do our best to notify you within 4-6 weeks if your guest post is not accepted for publication so that you can submit it to another blog.
Typically, we publish one to three guest posts per week, so depending on how many guest posts are in the queue, it may be several months before your post is published. Due to the fluidity of blogging and the time-sensitive nature of the content, we generally cannot tell you the exact date your post will be published ahead of time. However, we do our best to notify you the day your post goes live.